- Number of compounds: 2378
- Total number of binding data: 3906
- Total number of biochemical binding data: 2929
- Total number of cellular binding data: 977
- Number of proteins: 4933
- Number of families: 46
- Number of PPI targets: 135
- Number of bibliographic sources: 232
What are the iPPI-DB standards ?
- The PPI target must have a known functional mechanism
- No peptide will be considered
- Only dose response-based measures of activity are considered (e.g IC50, EC50, Kd, Ki)
- Only activities below 30 μM will qualify the corresponding compounds
Features and Data Evolution
Terms and Privacy
What personal data is collected?
- IP address, date and time of visit to the service, operating system, browser user agent, for all users
- ORCID ID or email for registered users
Cookies and analytics
We use Google Analytics to collect statistics about iPPI-DB.
These statistics are not used to track users individually, but rather to monitor the performance and the usage of the website.
Therefore, some data regarding your use of this website is sent to this third party, including:
- IP address
- Date and time of a visit to the service
- Operating system
- Amount of data transmitted